làng cổ Đường Lâm

Time to move this thread up to page #1 with some postings from làng cổ Đường Lâm, the reconstruction of a đình [communal house] just down the street from the large "central" đình, which I will also post some images of. When I visited Đường Lâm in the spring of 2006 the central đình was being restored. I will post some photos from that visit and also from this past December of that building, but to begin with, here are some images of the new construction of what was apparently a "satellite" đình, now being completely rebuilt ...























Some of these will seem repetitive, but having built models in the past I want to post enough images of this building so that the structure is very clear and can be duplicated in miniature if so desired...



























That's it for this morning...I will return with a few more images in another later posting. Right now it's time to go "drip" some coffee and restore life

Warm regards....Rob

Nhận xét